perfect dark on virtual console

Owned by rare
Rare owned by Mircosoft
NO CHANCE

I forgot -

Extra no chance
Theres a perfect dark out on 360

If you believe the rumors, Nintendo had a chance to get Rare's entire back catalog on VC (Perfect Dark / Goldeneye, ect) in exchange for Microsoft getting Goldeneye for XBLA, but the Nintendo of Japan CEO pretty much said no.

Like I said though, thats if you believe the rumors. So would have liked to see Perfect Dark on VC.

Hmm issues with Rare dammit, cant they just say why dont we release both games on both formats sorted.

Becasue the 360 will have the better version (ie online extra bits) and the wii will have a basic cnversion

Wonder what version every body will get

Buy a n64 off ebay with a expansion pack then
And dont forget the game

to be honest, those games were only good at the time they came out. because they were innovators in the console FPS field and now there's so much more you can do on a FPS with more people, better AI, better graphics, pretty much better everything.

Getting Perfect Dark on VC would 100% pure nostalgia and nothing more. Just like if you were to download The Legend of Zelda for NES despite having access to Twilight Princess.

That is a fair point but its so worth reliving the memories and im sure alot of people will agree, i remember sleepless nights with mates playing goldeneye lol proximity mines and facility lmao (Priceless)

Link02 said:
That is a fair point but its so worth reliving the memories and im sure alot of people will agree, i remember sleepless nights with mates playing goldeneye lol proximity mines and facility lmao (Priceless)

there are proxy mines in Pefect dark

Yes it was fun throwin one on somebody
Then another
Then another
The close your eyes and run like smeg

LMAO yeah man countless memories lol the mad rush for the golden gun was so funny sometimes and how it was all vs all but whoever had the gun you had to work together to kill

There was also thorwin one on a weapon crate

They get gun
They die

Damn it

There needs to be more proxy mines

LMAO the mine on a crate lmao that was a classic god this game needs to be brought back lol

Back