• Surely not Perfect Dark...

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The price VS other consoles

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have u seen that Microsoft is trying to make an iPod? Haha, losers. They say it's gonna be better.:lol:

of course there may also be special stipulations on the liscenseing of a game for a compnaies console, they may not really have a say as to the release of the game through different mediums as long as royalties are paid, there is a lot of fine print in making a game for consoles, really they need the OK from the console developer to even make the game and sell it for the console, nintendo might have written something into their's where the developer has to allow this to be done for a certian % of the sales.

micro soft are makeing a handheld console (you might need to buy a pair of mc hammer pants to carry it)

Perfect Dark for the Wii

I think that Perfect Dark for the Wii is an excellent idea, i mean if you think about it, the N64 version was one of the best FPS on the system (in my opinion), and i wouldnt expect any less from the Xbox version. By the way, I am planning on buying the Xbox 360 Slim with Perfect Dark Zero... do you think it is a good idea? I would apreciate any comments from fellow users, (plaese note that I am new, and would like any advice you can give, or just reply)

advice? start with not bumping old threads please. if you have a question you can ask it in a new thread :yesnod:

Please dont bump up very old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back