Perfect way for more charcters to be in brawl

hoogasian5

Srch Hoogasian56 on utube
Jan 14, 2008
Super Mario Land
Wii Online Code
4743-1996-5960-8815
Ok heres how it works. "Ok your pretty mad your favorite charcters arent in brawl right? But wait there is hope for a just 500 wii points you can download the following the charcters

(You can only use these characters online and in vs mode (Brawl Mode)

GigaRidley said:
huh? what are the characters?
That's a good idea though, I'd love it if they did it...

The characters could be the ones they were going to put in the game but they deiced not to

Yeah, That's What I Wanna Do. PAY To Use A Character That Might Turn Out To Suck Completely.

I would not pay for more characters, since there is a chance I would only use them a couple of times.

There have been rumors of characters such as toon zelda being included in the coding of SSBB, but their file size was really small. So there might be chances for DLC.

hoogasian5 said:
Ok heres how it works. "Ok your pretty mad your favorite charcters arent in brawl right? But wait there is hope for a just 500 wii points you can download the following the charcters

(You can only use these characters online and in vs mode (Brawl Mode)

You stole that idea.

:lol: you're kidding right?

You actually think ninty is going to allow something that important as downloadable only content?

They will never do this. It's against everything the wii stands for.

The wii's whole sales pitch is: All inclusive.

So if they want to appeal to everyone the cannot risk excluding anyone.

Ya with me so far?

Ok, so remember back when we were all wondering why the wii wasn't HD compatible, out of the box? and Iwata said something to the effect of: "Well we think that the majority of gaming households can't afford or do not have HDTV yet. So to make it cheaper and fair for everyone, you guys gotta go bu after market HD cables."

Now what makes you possibly think that he would not go the same route with the internet? What about those poor souls still stuck in dial up hell? Why should they be excluded from the fun of another brawler simply because high speed Ethernet isn't withing their budget?

They would risk alienating their support base and more gamers would turn to the competition. They can't risk losing any of the market share they were able to win back with the wii.

So if you want major DLC on any really big Wii IP's then forget it. They won;t risk it until the next generation when the world has officially abandoned dial up.

Until then, keep dreaming.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Yeah, That's What I Wanna Do. PAY To Use A Character That Might Turn Out To Suck Completely.
it would show its moveset before you buy it

it's not going to happen anyway because if there was such a thing sakurai would have put that in his modes video

Back