Personal Goal

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
It's my goal by the end of next year to have a 360! I was so fanboyist, saying graphics dont add much to the game, but I was wrong after really sitting down and enjoying Gears of War!! Thoes graphics are amazing, and it would be totally different with less graphics, that game is just amazing. The graphics add so much to it and I love seeing everything!!

If you say graphics don't matter, you're bullshitting yourself.:thumbsup:

thats good your buying a 360... gears of war is an amazing game, but there are going to be a lot nice games coming out to... if and when you get it, just add me to your friends list and i'll show u the ropes for GoW online...

online is the best part about the 360...

No one said graphics don't matter. Everyone's saying graphics aren't everything.

I don't have a 360, but I have played Gears of War and I do plan on getting a 360. But I do enjoy my Wii, and I would probably spend more time playing with the Wii once online games come out.

right now, i think nothing can compete against the 360's online capabilities, right now the ps3's online service is crappy... but lets see how the wii's turnout... nintendo could surpise me...

ilcid said:
No one said graphics don't matter. Everyone's saying graphics aren't everything.

I agree with what he said. But still the 360 is a good choice if your going to get a console other than the Wii.

yes how many u people u know who buy a wii than a ps3?or a ps3 than a wii?no 1 i know like the ps3,and they all like xbox and wii,its weird,kinda like almost everyone who plays gears wants a 360.

the thing is that you can buy a wii and a xbox 360 for about the same amount that a ps3 would cost...

Back