Petition TEKKEN for WII

BrockeN-Jr how old are you? And you're old enough to know how to speak/write/type proper English, and are you one on those dumb ass tweenies who listen to **** like miley cyrus and (god forbid) the jonas fags?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dh1fxhJG1MM/R-psU9uTqbI/AAAAAAAAAUs/jEww3vlWnls/s320/Linkmahboi.jpg
What you seem to forget is that its older and its probably the only game on it that is memorable
Ok then
Less of the OOT and this

Zelda 2>Zelda CDi

RAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!! I liked Zelda 2!!!! ALOT!! I beat that one and enjoyed every minute of it!!! /RAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!

Tekken 3 was ok and I'm a sucker for Soul Calibur, but the Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter, and KING OF FIGHTERS games are all well... Shall I say EPIC WIN!!

RAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!! I liked Zelda 2!!!! ALOT!! I beat that one and enjoyed every minute of it!!! /RAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!

Tekken 3 was ok and I'm a sucker for Soul Calibur, but the Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter, and KING OF FIGHTERS games are all well... Shall I say EPIC WIN!!
Zelda 2 sucked balls

We should petition for Street Fighter 4, a new SNK vs. Capcom, or Marvel vs Capcom...or even Tatsunoko vs Capcom.
To all who say SF sucks...FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCC...j/k but Street fighter is the best of the fighters. Anything from SNK is slow/rip-off of Capcom. Soul Calibur is 2nd best, Tekken is 3rd, but Virtual Fighter?...god, I've never played such *hit, except all yo daddies...I mean mommas. VF sucks cuz its really slow, ever since #1, even the most recent one on PS3 blew.

Anything from SNK is slow/rip-off of Capcom.
Last Blade anyone?
Metal Slug anyone?
Rage of Dragons anyone?

Think more before you post fanboy.

Capcom has more of the same game out than SNK

SNK make sequels Capcom make the same game with a few tweaks.
Even Street figther 4's character roster makes it more like another Street fighter 2 and less of a newer game in the seres where as SNKs characters tend to evolve beyond the same old attacks (See King of the fighters two leads Kyo and Iori)

And on the Vrtua Fighter front (discarding the first one)
Have you ever played it properly?
Its a masterful game that takes time to get used to.
Its a technical master peace
Or is it to deep for you?
[/rant]

Last edited:
All of you need to go play Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 to experience the best (new) fighting game on Wii (the motion controls are the best integrated into a fighter). But as Darkprinny already said, that King of Fighters collection is...well...some of the best fighters put on one disc. I believe that will keep you busy more than any of these "new fighters. Playing KOF on its highest difficulty will frustrate even the most seasoned gamers.

Forget Tekken, Streetfighter or Virtua Fighter.

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom may finally be on its way to the west!

Rumors abound about Capcom making an announcement at E3 with some version of Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom being one of their mystery games.

I really hope it's true and they don't have to change too many of the characters as I'm dying to kick some butt as Mark/Ace/Ken from Battle of the Planets/G-Force/Gatchaman.

Forget Tekken, Streetfighter or Virtua Fighter.

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom may finally be on its way to the west!

Rumors abound about Capcom making an announcement at E3 with some version of Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom being one of their mystery games.

I really hope it's true and they don't have to change too many of the characters as I'm dying to kick some butt as Mark/Ace/Ken from Battle of the Planets/G-Force/Gatchaman.
:lol:

All Tatsunoko characters in the same game coming west would be legal hell! Those that own rights to Gatchaman... oh, sorry we know it as G-Force!!! may not own another. Same reason none of the Jump games come here.

:lol:

All Tatsunoko characters in the same game coming west would be legal hell! Those that own rights to Gatchaman... oh, sorry we know it as G-Force!!! may not own another. Same reason none of the Jump games come here.

That's why I thought that they could be changing out some characters but the possibility is there and Capcom seem to have indicated that they may have an announcement about the game in the near future.

I'd buy it regardless of the characters but the Battle of the Planets/G-Force/Gatchaman ones are my favorites so I hope they stay. I've always thought that the Battle of the Planets version was a much better than the G-Force one. I included all versions though because people know them under different names, my DVDs are either Battle of the Planets or G-Force but the toys that I used to own were branded as Gatchaman.

Back