petition

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
ok this will take about 30 seconds of your time and it goes straight to the Rockstar and Take2 games teams!

You just click on the link, sign your name, leave a little comment if you wish and thats that, 30 seconds no more.

We need to get the GTA series to Nintendo, no-one if the gaming market deserves it more than Nintendo, and these gaming companys do look out for things like this as they can get a rough idea how popular something is going to be on a specific console.

Also can yous please put the link in your signatures if yous like so other people that may not look in here will know aswell!

www.petitiononline.com...ition.html

i would if i could get it to work

------------
in the mean time i just found out that........ at the game developers conference (biggest game sho since e3 ended) All of the games in the top ten most watched (biggest crowds players and journalist) were wii games!

you work it out what that means! we are going to win the console war ( not that it bothers me ) and wewill see some amazing games for the future

Yellow_Wii said:
i would if i could get it to work

------------
in the mean time i just found out that........ at the game developers conference (biggest game sho since e3 ended) All of the games in the top ten most watched (biggest crowds players and journalist) were wii games!

you work it out what that means! we are going to win the console war ( not that it bothers me ) and wewill see some amazing games for the future
If that's true (source would be helpful), than big game companies are going to be eyeing the Wii for some time to come. :)

No thanks, I don't want GTA.

If I want something GTA like I can play The Simpsons Hit and Run, which I believe is better because it has humour and The Simpsons!

En4Neo said:
No thanks, I don't want GTA.

If I want something GTA like I can play The Simpsons Hit and Run, which I believe is better because it has humour and The Simpsons!
I've never liked GTA either, I wouldn't care. But the kid wants, why not give it to him? I don't care, just more money for Nintendo. :lol:

HATE GTA WITH A VENGENCE.all there is is violence violence violence so im not gonna sign the petitton

Well Nintendo trys to aim for all ages so I'm not sure if GTA will come to Nintendo.

Back