Petiton for a review thread

wii_cammy

Banned
Feb 6, 2007
In Scotland
Wii Online Code
7340-2535-0641-6266
here are all the names of peopl who have put there name down on this thread
Heres the thread:http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/22581-reviews-2.html

Here are the names:

e7ernal
....wiiiiiii.....
wii_cammy
Cpt.mcloud
Rabid_toaster
Chain_blade
FR.
Wii_smurf
thewiirules123
Retman
Jay61
Mojor Skittish
lee.jarratt
ajnokia
Mk_south_london
demonflair

semi
wiitendo

Please please please post your name so we can get a reviews thread and i will edit this post and put your names down

Hopefully we will have enough people to show ion that we are serious about having this

Last edited:
I think he means a Reviews section on the boards... with threads in it :p

Well, put my name on, I like the idea. :thumbsup:

A review section, not thread. And BTW Wii_Cammy, this is pointless, you could have asked the owner of the other thread to edit his post and add the people to the list. You didn't have to make a whole new thread just for a list.

FR. said:
A review section, not thread. And BTW Wii_Cammy, this is pointless, you could have asked the owner of the other thread to edit his post and add the people to the list. You didn't have to make a whole new thread just for a list.
FR. is correct. We don't need this here, considering there's another thread that you just pointed out. And you mentioned that you already PMed i0n with the idea, so if i0n wants it, it will happen. Be patient and just wait a little as he is very busy.
Don't continue posting in this thread, please and thanks, use the thread that was mentioned above for any talk about a review section, and if you have any reviews to make, just put them in the correct section for what system it is and it will be fine.

well then u shudnt have posted god im trying to do something good but theres always people wh wont want u to

YES!!! GREAT IDEA!!! sign me up, so we don't have to hear, hey, somebody go buy the game and give us a review.

wii_BrEnDo2007 in my name reviewing is my game choose me as part of the reviewing team cause i have a lot of experience. I have been reviewin
g games for 8 months now and i am pretty good.I work for the bbc

anyway put my name down wii-cammy always here to help for a fellow scotsman from paisley

Prez said:
Please read the whole thread guys. I really don't like repeating myself...

someones being ignored...... :scared:

i already consented to this so i dont know why theres a second thread also.....

Back