pherlure

mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
i was just wandering if anyone here has tried this stuff(i doubt it but it's worth a try)

it's called pherlure and it's supposably considered a cologne with phermones in it....

there are some sites claiming to be a scam, but they don't seem that pursuasive, i've looked on forums and it' has generally good reviews about it, however there are some that said they bought it and experienced nothing, however again, even though the company has a 100% guarantee their bar charts show that only like 90% people noticed anything

i'm going to buy this cologne, and if i don't like it, i'll just return it for my money back

Has anyone tried this or know someone who has?

http://www.pherlure.com/

Never heard of this stuff before, but took one look at the title and had it figured for this sort of thing almost right off. Be careful not to get ripped off, these things have been around for a long time and are little more than a marketing scam. Think about it...what is a cologne? Basically an attractive smell to arouse the senses and/or cover up foul odor. What is a phermone? Basically something that attracts the opposite sex, a scent given off by the body, which is natural...therefore, why would we need a cologne at all in order to achieve this? Anyway, just trying to help...it may turn out to smell really good; and if that be the case, then you will probably attract attention.

phermones don't smell that good though...kinda musky, like all other phermonial colognes

this kinda covers up that bad smell and this supposably smells good,(from teh reviews)

and if i do get ripped off, the website has a 100% guarantee

and even if it dosn't work the way it says on it's website like a magic love potion, colognes are pretty expeniive, so if it smells good it would be semi-worth it

I agree, if you like the scent it's worth it. Especially if it's cheaper than some of the stuff on the market now.

Yeah, musky hits the nail right on the head; I bought some stuff called Sex Appeal one time, made actually by Jovan Musk...smelled pretty good actually.

ROFL, are you serious?! its a scam, for the most part its a pycho thing, you THINK you have pheromones on you so you THINK youll be able to talk to girls better ect.
but seriously dude, you think this will help whatever problems you have?!

no......but if it helps me get laid why not?

i thought about it being 'a phsyco' thing but many posters in forums start off with saying "i didn't expect this to work"

and phermones exist and have been scientificaly proven why most women like men and why most men like women,

and i could get my money back if it's a scam(which it probably is)....

It looks dodgy to me, that (hot) woman on the homepage is probably the reason why men would buy that...just pick up a bottle of Jean-Paul Gaulltier, women love it. Or just get some chlorine and a cloth, if you know what I mean.

It doesn't work guys, get a grip.

It's been tested before, on a TV programme I was watching, which I found verrry funny. It attracted lesbians, though, so... :lol:

maybe they had the wrong kind lol...

lesbians react mainly to other lesbian phermones

maybe they had the kind for girls

a mini-review that i read said that he saw some confused-looking lesbians looking at him

mushroomedmario said:
maybe they had the wrong kind lol...

lesbians react mainly to other lesbian phermones

maybe they had the kind for girls

a mini-review that i read said that he saw some confused-looking lesbians looking at him

So you basically say that anyone who has lost their sense of smell isn't attracted to anyone? I beg to differ.

Seriously, I don't flock to men if they smell good. But I tell you I'd bloody hate it if they smelt bad...

hmmm if your attracted to someone's personality than it won't

but if you see a guy and you instantly want to **** him or go out with him, that's where phermones come in

maybe i should have worded what i said two posts back a little differently but whatever, im' not going to write a 300 page essay about it..

mushroomedmario said:
hmmm if your attracted to someone's personality than it won't

but if you see a guy and you instantly want to **** him or go out with him, that's where phermones come in

maybe i should have worded what i said two posts back a little differently but whatever, im' not going to write a 300 page essay about it..

Hah, hah, heh...

Did you just tell me you want to try it for the effect that girls would want to instantly **** you?

awesomethreadoq2.jpg

Back