Phobias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurokaito

 Juice
Jan 26, 2008
Oahu
Well, who has some phobias here? I have kenophobia, claustrophobia, and arachnophobia. My kenophobia is probably the worst. One time when I was playing OoT, it glitched and I fell through the floor into a HUGE open area. I got so scared I crawled behind my couch, turned off the T.V. and never played for anything for almost a month. As for arachnophobia, when I had to kill a spider, I puked. Share your phobias!

Well, if someone is "after" you, it might not be a great idea to share those over the internet as they might be able to use them to FREAK YOU THE F*CK OUT!

Well, i have heights-o-phobia, no clue what the actual name is, lol.

I don't think I personally have any phobias, but my friend has arachnophobia and is afraid of heights. (He also detests ketchup) My brother has claustrophobia as well.. basically threaten him that you're going to lock him in a closet and you'll get your way.

I'm extremely cruel.

Fear of death maybe?

Its not extreme but that may be my only one. I am not afraid of much else.

OOH OOH!!

I have:

Gynophobia, Heliophobia, and Coulrophobia...

Maybe i even have Barophobia, lol.

Last edited:
Luposlipophobia
the fear of being pursued by timberwolves around a table on a newly waxed floor while wearing socks.
Anatidaephobia
fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you. (Thanks Gary Larson)

Arachnophobia, SPIDERS!

Acrophobia, HEIGHTS! (Except in planes for some weird reason)

And ghosts after I watch "A Haunting" at night.

nic7 said:
but my friend has arachnophobia and is afraid of heights.
Am I that friend?

Last edited:
I don't think there's a word for this but I also have a fear of being trapped thousands of feet underwater with a giant fish. Kinda like one of the bosses in LoZ:TP, I forget which, but in the middle of the ocean and a more vicious looking fish.

I am afraid of whales, although I have never encountered one, but just the thought of something that immense and in water does it. A shark, however, doesn't scare me; vicious I like.

I'm afraid of death...badly.

lol nothing beats my friends phobia of cotton balls

oh man she freaks out when she sees one

I hate cotton!!
Whenever I touch it, I get this wierd feeling in my teeth. I don't know why and I seem to be the only person in the world who has it but I can't even take cotton out of a pill bottle because of it. I'm not exactly afraid of it but I can't stand to touch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back