Phobias?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't really start, it's always kinda been there. I get the same kind of feeling from packing snow. I think it has to do with the crunch that they make when you squeeze them. It's like how some people respond to fingernails on a chalkboard I guess.

ugh, just thinking about the nail on chalkboard thing makes me twitch

ill tell you somethin weird

one time i was eatin pizza and my bottom teeth scraped the bottom of it...my God I never twitched so bad in my life

every time i think about it i cringe lol

Hypnophobia, among others I cant list right now because my sleep meds are workinggg.

http://phobialist.com/

Thats has more. But anyways, lets look at some odd ones.

Acousticophobia- Fear of noise.
Ablutophobia- Fear of washing or bathing.
Anablephobia- Fear of looking up.
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
Aulophobia- Fear of flutes.
Clinophobia- Fear of going to bed.
Consecotaleophobia- Fear of chopsticks.
Decidophobia- Fear of making decisions.

I mean some of these are just out of this world! i would hate to be born with this. Kind of hard to understand someone if they scared of looking up.

I fear-
Wakein up one day t find out im just a head
Flyin
Well its not the flyin its more the expoldin in mid air
Or crashin
The spell checker
My self
Moden pop music
Reality tv
Big brother
That thing there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Beein alive forever (the fear of nondeath)
Crowds
People I dont like
Rikey Gervass (Spellin think the office)

Emophobia -Fear of people that are deppressed
Emuphobia -Fear of that bird

emuPA080606_228x292.jpg

well i don't no the names bug im scared of spiders and bugs this moring i nearly steped on a daddy/dirty long leg wat ever u call it i was hell scared so i grabed tons and tons on paper towel and threw it in the bin and i hate the feeling of a grasshopper on my leg it's weird

I have arachnophobia, Ophidiophobia, Insectophobia(but only the tiny poisones ones), Glossophobia and Elurophobia(bad history, ahhhhhhhh theres a cat in the yardaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, just joking but i do have Elurophobia).

now no one makes fun of me or you will die because i'm the:devil:

Fears aren't really my thing, given the choice I will choose to stay away from spiders at any given cost, but I won't wage war on anyone who puts one close to me. Such ugly creatures given the ability to scale anywhere in the room is horrendous.

I won't go to sleep if I see a spider anywhere near my bed, I don't like the feeling of things crawling on me in the middle of the night, and sometimes I tend to sleep with my mouth open, gracefully, of course, so I'd really rather not. I can sleep in my room with a spider there, I just don't want to, the easy way out is to crawl into bed with my mother like I did when I was 7, and it still works!

I really don't understand the fear of heights, and you guys will probably try to explain it to me here, but I simply will not understand it, it's moreso, the fear of falling, yeah, that's quite understandable, but rollercoasters, where it's extremely safe and it is highly unlikely something will happen? I don't know why people won't try them at least. I didn't used to go on rollercoasters because of the feeling, and that was mostly bottling up screaming and due to nerves, now I don't really care about looking like a complete idiot on a ride.

I do fear the flyin daddy long legs
Its just the way they fly
*Childhood memorey*
*starts rockin backwards and forwards*
The pit the pit
noooooooooooooooooo
Coverd in them
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back