Phobias?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's probably triggers for phobias, but I can say the only reason why I don't like spiders is that I don't like them being on me. But when I was little I was watching a film with my mum and the lights were out and I noticed something crawling from the fireplace, and shitting hell, about three hundred (seriously) spiders all decided they wanted a party in my living room. I was about 5, and my mum went crazy with her hooverin' skillz. She got them good.

I don't panic around them in fear, that's why I don't consider it a fear. I just won't have them near me for the sheer utterly gross feel to them.

I personally don't have any but I feel obligated to mention that this girl I know has a fear of small holes : /

In 6th Form in the games room (well, pool and table-tennis), we used to slam the snooker cues through the pathetic sealing for sheer enjoyment, but the holes left behind would freak this girl out. Also, at a party, we cracked out the crumpets to solve our hunger problem, the girl freaked! So we threw them at her. One of thee funniest. Ever.

Wiired said:
Chlostrophobia.

ftw

i have the exact opposite, i perfer to be in small rooms, and have a fear of open space(yeah they made fun of it on corner gas, calling it the worst fear to have)

other common fears (spiders etc), although probably not to the extent of most others

I have a fear of not beein able to eat

One of my fears is happenin
Planetrock is goin off air
tearsbi3.gif

I am a long time listener (Scince 2001 when it kinda started)

Also fear of losein all my pics

Lewi T said:
I personally don't have any but I feel obligated to mention that this girl I know has a fear of small holes : /

In 6th Form in the games room (well, pool and table-tennis), we used to slam the snooker cues through the pathetic sealing for sheer enjoyment, but the holes left behind would freak this girl out. Also, at a party, we cracked out the crumpets to solve our hunger problem, the girl freaked! So we threw them at her. One of thee funniest. Ever.

Hahahaha, I love crumpets! Aren't you supposed to think that fears are actually going to do something to you? I can't possibly think of how threatening small holes are...

I know someone who is terrified of slugs.

The fear of the open water. Like even in Lake Huron, I went for a swim off my buddies sail boat and had to get back on after a few seconds cause I feared something would come out and drag me into the abyss.

Floydd said:
The fear of the open water. Like even in Lake Huron, I went for a swim off my buddies sail boat and had to get back on after a few seconds cause I feared something would come out and drag me into the abyss.

I dont fear the water
Just the drownin in it

Hmmm, I really don't have phobias at all.

I could go sappy and say I'm afraid of Emma leaving me, but that'd take an awfully bad misfortune that'd probably be my fault.

I have a fear of getting caught by the FBI.

:shifty:

I don't have any irrational fears.

However I have a very heightened sense of my surroundings that some people might call paranoia. In a parking garage I look around, I check out other people's body language. In a bar, I make tactical assessments, at any sounds of trouble, I'm ready.

[DT] said:
I don't have any irrational fears.

However I have a very heightened sense of my surroundings that some people might call paranoia. In a parking garage I look around, I check out other people's body language. In a bar, I make tactical assessments, at any sounds of trouble, I'm ready.
I must have to admit that I am the same. I guess it's just being prepared for anything really, there's no harm in that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back