Photo Channel Uncovered

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
So I never really went to the photo channel didn't see the point I went there looked at the few pics that are automatically uploaded and left then I went back yesterday and there is so much cool stuff you guys should check it out if you haven't

Yea the Photo Channel is pretty cool. My friend has uploaded so many pictures that its crazy. But for me I find no interest in doing anything with it. I'm to lazy and I don't feel like putting stuff on my SD card.

Yeah but all the stuff you can do with it oh and you can use E-Mail to get pics on your Wii

zeon9881 said:
yeah sure...everythings fun and games till you make a girl pregneaut

huh?

your title was very misleading wiizero. also, it seems a bit like a pointless thread. but it isnt. do we really use the photo channel often? maybe we should play around with it a bit more.

zeon9881 said:
yeah sure...everythings fun and games till you make a girl pregneaut

how true....

yeah the photo channel is pretty cool. one of these days i'll get around to putting some pictures on it. it would be good for after a vacation to show a slide show and stuff.

It's nothing awesome, but I appreciate Nintendo putting it in there.

Hopefully this means they've been working on the next Mario Paint because it's about time! It'd be awesome, they could have a version for the DS that could somehow work with the Wii version.

yeah i like 2 use slide shows while listening to mp3s sometimes

better mp3 options would improve this channel

enabling playlists would b a great idea

next song button on the wiimote as well

does any1 know if u can have more then 1 slide show?
if not thats a cool feature also

Back