Photography Finals

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Well I've submitted them now so I guess it's to late if you all think their rubbish lol. But what ya think? Ipod style pics :thumbsup: (three of seven but these are my favorites I think.)

Image7-7.jpg

Image6-6.jpg

Image1-1.jpg

Not bad, wouldn't class them as photographs tho, been digitaly edited to much (imo that is)

In photography we have to units,
Unit 1: Traditional Black & White Photography - Theme: Anything
Unit 2: Digital - Theme: Presence of people

This is my digital so we're allowed to manipulate them as much as we like, where as in unit 1 we've just got to print them ourselves in the dark room and can't manipulate them at all.

aaaaah ok, did you use a blue screen? the edges look clear. either that or it was a hell of alot of work on photoshop

just a HELL of a lot of photoshoping lol. I had my boyfriend to stand in front of a soft box in the studio in my college to get a silhouette. They're pretty rushed, but I have good reason.

The deadline for my finals was Monday just gone, and the only copy of my finals was on a memory stick which I lost on the weekend. So in four hours I took them all again, photoshoped them, then I had to write about each one of them and stick that into my journal (each picture was about a page of writing)

Still haven't found my memory stick, my new one came through the post today though so..

If I do find my memory stick I'll post the original ones. Photoshop work's a lot better on them.

top one looks great, the second is good and the last one isnt bad, but not as good if u catch my drift lol

Yeah you guys probably know how pissy I get about making a new thread when you can just post in one of the same topic so I just decided to use this thread instead of making a new one.

Look at what I come across while researching for my photography exam:

mini_people_chocolate.jpg

buzpateni.jpg

Minimiam_1.jpg

Minimiam_thum.jpg

Came across the here, there's also lots more of them :thumbsup:

<Waring ledd zeplin and a geogre thuorgood tshrit in some of his

Butter5.jpg

Yay! One of my finals for my exam. My lecturers hand picked this one and printed it out and framed it and they've put it on the wall in my college along with about 5 others :)

At first I thought it was just for the college open evening tonight. But they told me their keeping them there :)

Yay! So..what ya think?

It's a toy ballerina in a tub of butter btw - the theme is food and Im sorta doing the same style as I posted before.

Back