Photoshop Beginner-Intermediate Tutorial (Only Compatible with V.7 to CS3)

Hm..... I guess I'm the next one to post an all GIMP tutorial? Muahhahahahhhhaaameh

PS has much better looking dialogs than GIMP......Small price to pay though.

Close said:
Not that great, I mean it is good , but don't exaggerate. :)
I am simply stating what I would have thought of that tutorial from a beginner's point of view. It is structured nicely and Tyler used an easy-to-understand method to explain it. :)

ssbb_lover said:
I know what you mean, lol. I was too lazy. >.> But three tuts on the site all covering a bit different aspects and ranging from difficulty is a good way to start the section off. :] Don't you agree?

Agreed :)

Byuakuya said:
I am simply stating what I would have thought of that tutorial from a beginner's point of view. It is structured nicely and Tyler used an easy-to-understand method to explain it. :)
Well thank ya thank ya. :] In real life, I tutor math, logic, and then I coach kid's classes for tennis....so i've learned a few good techniques to make learning easy. ^_^
Close said:
Good, thought you would. :]

ilikecookies said:
Very nice job. I would give you rep for it, but it says I already have.
Lol, odd...don't remember getting rep from you. :] Doesn't matter, I don't need/want the rep, i'm just glad the thread is being appreciated.

actually, you do need and want the rep... :lol:

lol, your border methods are way different in ps than GIMP

Brawny said:
actually, you do need and want the rep... :lol:

lol, your border methods are way different in ps than GIMP
Nope...I truly don't need or want the rep. Unlike many members on here I don't beg or use gimmicks to get rep for the wrong reasons. >.>

"*posts some article that has been posted a million times doing no work*

If u like the articel rep plzz!! :D:D:D"

Noobs.

Back