Photoshop CS2...New Download?

gamerdude247

gamerdude247GFX
May 22, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada
Wii Online Code
4055-6035-4767-2464
My photoshop free trial ended a few days ago, if I want to download it again, do I just overwrite the old one? Or do I name it something different? I am confused...:(

Too early to bump a thread..
You made this thread at 1:23 AM
and you bumped at 1:50 AM
Lol, not much difference! It takes time for people to post.. Since it is really late.
I don't know if you can actually overwrite the trial. Once you download it, its gone.. You gotta go buy it.

I think once you've downloaded it once, it's too late. You can't use it again (or no-one would purchase the program :p). Either go to a shop and purchase it, or download it legally/illegally (which I'm not suggesting what so ever and is at your own risk).

i don't really want to buy it for the price it is, it's way too expensive...isn't it like $500.00? I think that's a little to much for an image program...

Well... there is one way, but Since Your CS2 is over, try using the newer photochop CS3 xD

The one way im talking about isn't a good way but 50% of the time it works... Pm me for more information =O

How bout downloading CS3 instead :p
Edit: Sorry I posted pretty much the same thing as Suner
but I guess he just beat me at posting.

Gosh I feel do slow :sad:

Last edited:
It freezes your comp, it did the same to mine.. but eventually it stopped doing that..

gamerdude247 said:
it freezes my computer :(

as wiired mentioned you can download it illegaly :) At your own risk, i usually get a lot of software bootleg.. and dvd's and stuff.. causee my uncle imports it.. alsoo

you could go to various serial websites and use some serial number =S it worked for me twice.. Once for DreamWeaver and some other program.. it may or may not work.. I have a certain site for it..

Suner52 said:
as wiired mentioned you can download it illegaly :) At your own risk, i usually get a lot of software bootleg.. and dvd's and stuff.. causee my uncle imports it.. alsoo

you could go to various serial websites and use some serial number =S it worked for me twice.. Once for DreamWeaver and some other program.. it may or may not work.. I have a certain site for it..
i would recommend a torrent of the ISO image of the disk/disks that has a serial provided, never surf serial websites if you value your computer

Almo said:
i would recommend a torrent of the ISO image of the disk/disks that has a serial provided, never surf serial websites if you value your computer

Yeah almo has a point, you'll get a lot of crap on your comp..

Back