piccolo question

j1mb0x99

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2007
to put it simply, is this pixl good for anything at all? It doesn't even cure poison and you really have to be not paying attention to get cursed.

-JiM

I guess not. It's good to have if you actually do get cursed, though. It also makes a classic Mario noise when you jump and plays a different song for each character. Other than that, no. :)

Yes it does. It helps beating a boss in chapter 7 and it can destroy some blocks in the game that have his sign on to reveal rare cards.

he's very useful in the pit of 100 trials in flipside and flopside when you get poisened or cursed, i actually use him more then i us barry or the othr unuseful pixls

I use her mainly for curing that annoying "ROAR!!!!" when using Bowser, the old 8-bit sound of his flaming breath alone is enough of a seller for me, but not to mention the symbols hidden around.

Well, although he's not exactly the most useful Pixl in the game, I got him just so I could have a complete Pixl collection. :D

hello everybody, i'm new, nice to meet you

the only thing i really used piccolo for was to put the chain chomp to sleep. i dont remember what level it was in. it was when you had to play like an rpg. you didnt need to put them to sleep, but it was helpful if you had low health and few power-ups.

Back