Picture channel - limited to 1000 pics , why?

dignan said:
what are ya'll talking about.

servers, putting them on the wii, ect...

you simply plug an SD card in and look through your pictures, I don't have a camera slot on my computer and my digital camcorder doesn't allow you to take pictures off through the camera.... i've had these pictures sitting on my SD card for a year and its the first time i've gotten to look through them, i'd say there are between 1500-2000 pics on the card.

Buy a media card usb adapter for your computer for like $10.

i just bought a Wii + 3 sets of controllers. im broke.

i should be able to look at my pictures on this Wii , like advertised.

seriously what the hell kind of limitation is this, its not storing the pictures on internal memory, its not doing anything other than displaying a picture.

dignan said:
i just bought a Wii + 3 sets of controllers. im broke.

i should be able to look at my pictures on this Wii , like advertised.

seriously what the hell kind of limitation is this, its not storing the pictures on internal memory, its not doing anything other than displaying a picture.

Are you sure all 2000 of those photos are stored on the card?

And you can look at pictures, they have to limit it somehow. Because yes, it does use up system memory.

Someone could be like "what it only lets you view 1 million images?!?!?!"

yes, all the pics are on the card, I couldn't figure out how to make the LCD screen store some, the wrist strap refuses to store them also.

are you serious? you want more than 1000 pictures? dude, if you want more than that then you either spend too much time taking photos, or dont have a PC lol. 1000 is more than enough..

Wiired said:
I hope your not complaining? 1000 is a lot of pictures anyway! And theres no need to have loads of photos on the Wii anyway, except initally when you wanna play around with the options, like making a puzzle out of a picture of your Mum etc..
maybe he has over 1000 pictures of his mom that he wants on the wii.

Personally I don't have much use for the photo channel so I'm cool with the 1000 cap.

lol how do you know how many pics you even have? you dont have a card to read it.. just the wii.. how do you know that you do infact have more? you havent seen them in years... and still sure you have that many

i can view the pics on my camcorder dumbshit... the last picture in the series doesn't show up on the Wii so therefore I know there are more on the card, also it numbers the pics and its on 4000 or so.

the comments made here just show me how retarded we Americans have become, you guys are absolute morons.

I got a card reader today, USB for my PC, there are 2,941 pictures on the card.

sorry if thats too many pics for ya'll, **** that was only 3 weeks in Europe + 200 or so of my daughter.

thats not counting the pics on my digital camera, sorry if ya'll have no one to take pictures of.

you are the one being a dumbass. as well as everyone else in this thread, talking about servers and internal memory....

who cares how many pics I have, its retarded to have a 1000 picture limit.

now, if the largest SD couldn't hold 1000 pictures than I would understand.

and what the hell is a channel?

dignan said:
you are the one being a dumbass. as well as everyone else in this thread, talking about servers and internal memory....

who cares how many pics I have, its retarded to have a 1000 picture limit.

now, if the largest SD couldn't hold 1000 pictures than I would understand.

and what the hell is a channel?

no its really not its takes up internal membory and if the pic limt dint exist then the price would be jacked way up and um

dignan said:
whoops looks like im retarded

Back