Pikachu and Friends Return to the Wii This March With PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-news-picture9608-pokepark-2.JPG

Great news for Pokémon fans as Nintendo has announced March 23 as the date that Pikachu and his pals will be returning to the Wii in PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond. The Wii-exclusive game sees Pikachu and friends attempting to solve the mystery of the missing Pokémon. In the game you get to play as one of four Pokémon characters, namely Pikachu, plus the Unova starter Pokémon, Oshawott, Snivy and Tepig. All the Pokémon in the game have unique skills to help you during your adventure as you try to save the missing Pokémon. For example, Pikachu’s famous Electric moves can help to deactivate devices, Oshawott can move through water, Tepig can destroy obstacles and Snivy can run and jump very fast and very high. As ever in a Pokémon game, the controls are very easy to use, and the gameplay is very casual compared to the [FONT=&amp]Pokémon[/FONT][FONT=&amp] adventure games, so you don’t have to be a Pokémon veteran to enjoy the game. Along the way you’ll encounter many other Pokémon besides the four playable characters, in fact there are almost 200 Pokémon featured in the game, including many from Unova. Other Pokémon that you meet will challenge you to a variety of games; you might have to battle multiple opponents for example, or play hide-and-seek, playing a chasing game, or compete in a quiz. When you take on the other Pokémon at these games, not only will you have fun, you’ll also get to prove your skills and earn their friendship, and they will then also join the others to help you on your quest. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Players will also come across Attractions in the game that are guarded by Boss Pokémon, who they must fight and beat after having completed the Attraction. You can choose any one of the four Pokémon at your disposal to battle the boss, so be sure to chose the one with the most appropriate unique skill to beat that particular boss. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I know so many people just love the Pokémon Wii games so a lot of fans will be really happy to hear this news, and March is not far off![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: Nintendo[/FONT]

Well, balls... I was gonna post 'bout this eventually. Maura is obviously quite some levels above me as a writer though, so I ain't complainin'. :lol:

As for something on topic, ... yeah I definitely ain't buying this piece of shovelware. :lol:

Back