Pikmin 3?

zap'em up

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2007
since Olimar nd Pikmin are going to be in Brawl...do you think that thats a sign that there might be a Pikmin 3? i kno some charactors in there aren't in any new videogames but almost all of them are. i dont see why nintendo would put them in there and then just dump the series.
So what do u guyz think?

ok so im not alone lol it just seems that if they were going to make pikmin 3 putting olimar and pikmin in brawl would be a good advertisement if you will for the game because people who dont kno what pikmin is will see it in brawl and then when a pikmin 3 comes out they will be like oh that should be fun.
so i believe its possible hopefully we hear about it at E3

I can see one coming, the games were great and challenging.

Well, Nintendo bought the rights to a 3rd Pikmin, its sells were incredibly high, and he's going to be in one of the hugest games of...ever. I'm going with "yes".

Yeah I see it happening.
Must admit, haven't played the previous ones yet, but maybe I should? :lol:

CantGetAWii said:
Yeah I see it happening.
Must admit, haven't played the previous ones yet, but maybe I should? :lol:

lol me either but im lookin forward to the third one if they are having one

For anyone who hasn't played them you definately should if you can find them. I also expect a Pikmin 3 to be coming, and I can't wait!

AceAlabama said:
I think Kid Icarus/Ice Climbers are getting new games, so I'm with you!!

A while back on an IGN podcast they said a major Nintendo franchise was getting a revival, one that hadnt seen the light of day for a while and everyone was gonna freak when they found out. Personally I'm thinking it's earthbound because I dont know of too many people who are all about Icarus and Ice Climbers.

Could there be a completely new franchise
Also Ice Climbers and Mr Game and Watch were on Melee and they didn't get a remake

Back