Pikmin or Power Tennis for the wii (I NEED PIKMIN fans that have beat the game)

capemario

Mario Fan
Nov 4, 2007
OK
Wii Online Code
6400-6400-6400-6400
I am going to get power Tennis or pikmin 4 the wii 2morrow or today and i LOVED POWER TENNIS i beat at all but the mini games. But I'm a huge Pikmin fan i kinda hated it but i figured that if i got past blue pikmin on that game I need pikmin 1 fans 2 tell me when the game gets better!

I am going to get power Tennis or pikmin 4 the wii 2morrow or today and i LOVED POWER TENNIS i beat at all but the mini games. But I'm a huge Pikmin fan i kinda hated it but i figured that if i got past blue pikmin on that game I need pikmin 1 fans 2 tell me when the game gets better!

What? Your a huge Pikmin fan, but you "kinda hated it?" Your last "sentence" doesn't make much sense.

Also, they've only made Pikman 1 and 2. I'm not aware of a third installment coming out anytime soon. So there is definitely not a Pikmin 4. I'd think a huge fan would know that.

P.S. Please keep your fingers aware from the top row of your keyboard when your typing. It will assist the rest of us in reading your posts.

He meant Pikmin for the Wii... not Pikmin 4. Anyways, I would go with the Power Tennis. It has at least the illusion of exercise and it's fun. Pikmin can tend to get boring fast, but Power Tennis usually doesn't get repetitive.

ya i would get power tennis over pikmin 1. If it was pikmin 2 or power tennis i would go with pikmin 2

Back