Pilot Wings Wii?

BigBarruda

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2008
South-East, UK
Wii Online Code
8690-0586-4834-6134
I heard a rumour a while ago that Nintendo were planning on bringing out Pilot Wings for the Wii....

Has any1 else heard this, or know anything?

Matt and Bozon @ IGN podcast said something about some coming games but they said that there was a "pilotwings type game" coming. This was said on a podcast from a week ago.

Wii_mii_up said:
whats pilot wings?
:yikes:
Pilotwings was a game released on the SNES and then the N64. Unlike most other games of that time it was a slower paced flight sim that had a ton of different vehicles to fly and peaceful missions to complete (like flying through rings etc). It almost seemed like a future Wii game on the N64 due to its unique gameplay, at times it could be kind of relaxing whilst still maintaining a high skill level.

Its a classic game and ideal for the Wii. Still waiting for it on VC, hope it dosent take until 2009 to see it there too!

raisinghelen said:
:yikes:
Pilotwings was a game released on the SNES and then the N64. Unlike most other games of that time it was a slower paced flight sim that had a ton of different vehicles to fly and peaceful missions to complete (like flying through rings etc). It almost seemed like a future Wii game on the N64 due to its unique gameplay, at times it could be kind of relaxing whilst still maintaining a high skill level.

Its a classic game and ideal for the Wii. Still waiting for it on VC, hope it dosent take until 2009 to see it there too!
I see now! I had a n64 and snes, but my brother knew all about that stuff. not me. I was to young. but oh well, thanks! thats some good info you gave me!

Back