Pimped skins for the Nintendo Wii

Sovieto said:
i want the black one, im asking for it for christmas, did they make sure to leave openings for the fan?
Most likely. I really would like the black one, but it would look kinda funky with the controllers still being white :(.

Wattle said:
You can get matching skins for your controllers at the bottom of the page with the drop down windows.
Nice I didn't see that.

i dont want the controller skins, i <3 black and white things so yah. + controller skins are a *****.

That would be pretty cool... I'm not sure if your serious or if your make a joke about the small Wii controllers. :smilewinkgrin:

yeah I really need to pimp out my Nintendo Wii......
what better way then to put stickers on it :lol:

WOW!! I love the skins!!! I need to get one for my Wii,PS3,Ipod nano! damn nice find!! I love the alien one goin to get that one for my Wii!! woo

I think this one is my favourite
wii-boom-blu-350.jpg

They look pretty cool but they're too fussy for me. I want something simple like old screentones fading away from the corners, maybe...

Wattle said:
That would be pretty cool... I'm not sure if your serious or if your make a joke about the small Wii controllers. :smilewinkgrin:
i personally dont like the skin, something like that would get boring in a couple years and to me it just looks..cheap
but yah im seriously wondering if the controllers are mini bills, skins that just go over the top of the wiimote

That Nes what is the sex tbh, but I very much doubt I'll get a skin, never have done, not really planning too

Edit : I know alotta people wanted a Pink Wii... and there's a full pink skin :eek: :thumbsup:

Back