pirates of the carribean

krayon

WiiChat Bowler
Apr 29, 2007
Ayrshire, Scotland
Wii Online Code
7030-8478-2048-2458
iv seen this game in my local tescos for £25 i was just wondering if anyone has it and if it is just sword fighting or is it more the box didnt give much info. let me know if its any good. im tempted!

Gamespot 5.0 Mediocre
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/piratesofthecaribbean3/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;reviews

That rating isn't a lie. I haven't played through the whole game, but the combat is absolutely boring. I'd suggest another title, if you have never played Resident Evil 4, the new controls give a fresh feeling to the game. If your looking for something along the lines of sword dashing such as that.. honestly no title really has that perfected, the closest thing to fun was prince of persia. Though every game I've suggested are ports you've prolly' already played through.

ive got the game and its ok but its not great. the sword fighting gets boring after a while.

i wasnt really wanting it for sword fighting just cos it was cheap and i like the film just asking if it had more than sword fighting in it. cos if its not im definately not getting it.

That's probably your first mistake to what to look for in a game. If the game has a popular film predecessor it will most likely be hacked together and suck. Examples: Spiderman, Transformers, Silver Surfer, think children movies.. Cars?

Pirates was a fun game for the 360, but the Wii version is complete crap. Gamespot must have gotten a kickback to give it a 5.0. Just rent the 2nd pirates movie and shake you wiimote until your arm hurts, same effect, but with better graphics.

Back