Pis*ed Off !

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
ok the controller was great and then got a bit annoying and now its darn right GAY!
red steel - this is really annoying me....you have to hold the controller at a 90degree angle or the white dot in the middle with fly accross the screen
- i am afeared that this is what every shooting game is going to be like ( is it ? )
swrod fighting - i thought the movement you make with the remote is the movement the sword on the screen would make ( this is not the case ) there are like 3 moves on zelda and red steel when you swing
- also i'm afraid if this is going to be the case with other sword games etc
wii sports seems to be the only good motion game and a lot of the other games coming out seem to be used with a gc controller!
- this has really annoyed me and if i can persuade my dad, i'm trading in my wii, wiimote, nunchuck, wi fi, zelda, red steel, excite truck, wii sprts, bacl silicone case

sorry but if you can persuade me otherwise with FACTS of games then i'm turning to the dark side
haha
thanks

Yeah I've been tempted too, the only reason being is no online play atm. I'm gonna wait for online, and if its good, I'll stick with the Wii, (which it should be, I mean BRAWL) if not, I might not have my Wii this time next year, and instead have money towards a PS3 :) there's more of a chance of me keeping the Wii, but to be fair, I haven't played it in 2 weeks... o_O

If you don't find any of these games fun... then you're better off with a different console. Period.

iv never had any problems with my wiimote on redsteel,,,, moving the sword slowly during the fights its a 1:1 movement. Im able to shoot people in the hand with no problem on redsteel. are you sure you have the sensor bar set up properly (asin above/below)

But as the above poster said, if you dont like the games, get a different console.

it would never come to me to sell my wii, but im not ever going to waste my money on a PS3. Id rather get an xbox 360.:scared:

The games you can get on launch are never that good, they don't realise the full potential of the console. Remember Super Mario 64?

Just wait. Better games will come.

The Darkside has Cookies...

Although, I haven't had any problem with my controller. Maybe you haven't got it set up properly..

yeah you probably just got the settings all screwed up. i have my sensor bar set to below screen and TP, cod3, red steel all work great.:D for me i would never get rid of my wii. lol me and my family went through too much for us to get rid of this wii

I've been having tons of control problems on RedSteel... the console is too damn cool to get rid of, and too many cool games are to be released. I'm not gonna let the only title, and a release title to boot, ruin my Wii fun. :lol:

your controller sounds bad, and just wait until more games come out once they understand the Wiimote.. :)

Wii is great, ive never had gameplay problems yet. Could be your Wiimote or somtin is bugged. Mine works perfect.

i dont think many care if u guys sell tho. Some people dont like a certain console( like i dont like ps3) nothin new

Last edited:
When Nintendo finally utilises the full potential of the wiimote, sword fighting games and the like are going to be soo sweet. It just takes time to work it out.

YES thanks for all your replies! right i am officially sticking with my wii, i have moved the sensor bar and it works so much better now, also i have changed sensitivity in options and i have just realised that they are bringing put that gun arnt they ? :confused:
and ye i understand it does take time too
also i just took a little look at game releases and some of the ones coming out shortly look UBER good!!! :cornut:

thanks everyone for making me not go to the darkside :devil: :thumbsup:

much love
stevo :eek:ut:

islandvic said:
When Nintendo finally utilises the full potential of the wiimote, sword fighting games and the like are going to be soo sweet. It just takes time to work it out.

Just look at the swordfighting Microgame on Warioware: SM, if that was how redsteel would of been redsteel would of = leet. But that microgame is just a example of sword potential :D

And glad u stayed, Yellow.

thanks just got my black silicone case for my wiimote and nunchuck tis AMAZING!

Back