pissed off preorder

Said this in another thread but anyway I called EBGames after school and they were already sold out, which I really didn't expect. Went to the local university book store and they're taking pre-orders, so maybe try that.

i went to eb at 8, and was 18th or 19th in line and they only had 10... ghhhh. I guess i will camp out at best buy (almost a few feet from eb) when it opens and camp out way sooner then 8. Funny thing is that at 8 they called off the people in line and turned away everyone else, so if i would have knowen that, i would have showed up at 6 if i could pre order at 8... I live in la and its a realy big city, but they got really a small amount of pre orders it makes no sense. I am starting to worry about getting one at launch now.

White-Wolf said:
i went to eb at 8, and was 18th or 19th in line and they only had 10... ghhhh. I guess i will camp out at best buy (almost a few feet from eb) when it opens and camp out way sooner then 8. Funny thing is that at 8 they called off the people in line and turned away everyone else, so if i would have knowen that, i would have showed up at 6 if i could pre order at 8... I live in la and its a realy big city, but they got really a small amount of pre orders it makes no sense. I am starting to worry about getting one at launch now.
welcome to my world...its been 3 days straight that im worried...and if nothing happens from here to launch im going to go nuts

yea. Good thing is that best buy is not going to be takeing pre orders, so i still have a good chance if i wait in line early. The thing about it is, i wasent too keen on waiting in line for a pre order, then waiting in line on realease as well. I wanted to feel that gratification of waiting in line and actualy getting the system, so Bust buy got my bussness by not pre ordering.

although, its strange. And i looked it up and it dosent sound that awsome.... best buy opens at 11 on sunday, Does this mean i have to wait in line really really early and wait all the way up to 11? or do you think they will make an exception on that day. The wii comes out the 19 and thats a sunday... sounds frightining.

Last edited:
White-Wolf said:
yea. Good thing is that best buy is not going to be takeing pre orders, so i still have a good chance if i wait in line early. The thing about it is, i wasent too keen on waiting in line for a pre order, then waiting in line on realease as well. I wanted to feel that gratification of waiting in line and actualy getting the system, so Bust buy got my bussness by not pre ordering.

although, its strange. And i looked it up and it dosent sound that awsome.... best buy opens at 11 on sunday, Does this mean i have to wait in line really really early and wait all the way up to 11? or do you think they will make an exception on that day. The wii comes out the 19 and thats a sunday... sounds frightining.

Now that I think about it, I'm not realy sure what time gamestop is open on sunday... ARE they open on sunday? O_O OH MY GOD! WHAT IF THEY AREN'T?!

I guess it's a possibility best buy will make an exception. Some people were pre-ordering their Wii's at 8 or 9 oclock from EB Games and Gamestop.

when is best buy going to open doors on the 19th. right at midnight or 11 hours later? It is a sunday afterall.

Theres such a game camper culture in the US. Here in the UK, we'll probably just be able to walk in! I want to pre order from Amazon UK, but they stupid company hasn't opened them yet.

Ye in the uk they been taking orders for the wii for ages cording to this site yet im only number one on curries list cant wait any longer!

i waited in line at eb games from 7 in the morning and I was third in line. I guess it depends on where your location is. I preordered a wi, LOZ:TP, and Trauma Center... still a month til launch and I cant wait

mleer008 said:
i waited in line at eb games from 7 in the morning and I was third in line. I guess it depends on where your location is. I preordered a wi, LOZ:TP, and Trauma Center... still a month til launch and I cant wait

CANT WAIT

You telling me....

im so hyper you now lol

Either its jus opur town becoming ghost town or sumert lol i had no trouble maybe its jus america lol

I work at Sears in the electronics department. I am just going to ask my boss to schedule me to open on that day. Then i will grab a wii and whatever games i want and put them in the back and pay for them right before i leave.

Also i get an employee discount of 10%. :yesnod:

Back