Pit of 100 Trials

Man I was on level 60 and my roommate started talking on the phone all loud and obnoxious and it distracted me and I didn't realize I was down to 10 then 5 then 0 HP!!!

I could enter both pits without Luigi... As I said... he is useless... I don't hate luigi... I sympathize with him... he is a small silly guy who is always scared hahahaha (poor Luigi...)

Level 60????????? Looooooooooooooooooool! In one week? I'm level 28 only! (And I almost beat flopside pit) You are a hard gamer :D

Thank FWELR! Lol... should be a nice surprise behind the door! How hell did you guessed all????

I was wondering, for what it is useful a charm

Last edited:
OK. The guess thing was going over the table, the ask you to do the rest. Thanks!

I beat 100 flopside 1st time. My darn green guy only appeared in floor 90th. However, I did not need to spend the one that gives you 90hp. I served my self with the ones that some foes drop and also the shroom shake of 50hp that I purchased in 90th floor. Lol.. 95th is so lame... I almost die... you almost don't have room to kill to guys (one of them had the key)

1st try = dark golden dayzee captured (with a SP one)

Done the second time. I used barrier and I doubled my attack... I have 2 Dyllis Deluxe reaming. Now going to the eight door to kick court't butt

chicago, use the EDIT button!! you just quadrupled posted.
Chicagoan said:
I was wondering, for what it is useful a charm

well, pick the special package. when you kill an enemy, she'll sometimes appear (frequency depends on package) and let you spin a wheel for a free item. items range from courage shell to life shroom. a lot of different shakes, as well.

Last edited:
Lol! It is kinda cool. I thought to get the free package (the special one) before the 2nd time 100 pit flopside... but I forgot. Sorry about the posting

What lvl are you guys when you do the pit? I'm lvl 6 and i got to the 50th room. I think I just don't have enough hp right now.

David328ci said:
What lvl are you guys when you do the pit? I'm lvl 6 and i got to the 50th room. I think I just don't have enough hp right now.

well, how much hp do you have? i beat it the first time with 45 (when i started, was 55 when i ended), then i beat flopside the first time with 65 (when i started was 80 when i ended).

FWELR said:
well, how much hp do you have? i beat it the first time with 45 (when i started, was 55 when i ended), then i beat flopside the first time with 65 (when i started was 80 when i ended).

I have 25 hp. :scared: Guess it's time to start lvling up.

islandvic said:
So anyone find this yet? I made it through 10 floors then quit cause I need to get some sleep. I wonder what is on the 100th floor this time around:tard:
i think its some sotta badge if i can remember?

Back