Pit of 100 Trials

Jaws said:
What level should mario be to even try to complete the pit?

id recommend having around 40-50 HP to start the flipside one, and at least 100 coins to start with, with a lot of shakes and a life shroom or two. as for the flopside one, that's another story. you'll want about 80 HP, Merlee's charm, a lot of coins, a lot of special items, and 2-3 life shrooms.

FWELR said:
id recommend having around 40-50 HP to start the flipside one, and at least 100 coins to start with, with a lot of shakes and a life shroom or two. as for the flopside one, that's another story. you'll want about 80 HP, Merlee's charm, a lot of coins, a lot of special items, and 2-3 life shrooms.

I beat the flopside with 80 hp, without charm (I did not know what it was) without live mushrooms (but with powerful items such the ones that cures 90 and meal blocks) And without coins... 30 first floor you wont have problems.... And you get several coins in this pit.

Can someone please tell me...

...how to find the doggone pit?! I mean, I've searched the whole 3rd floor with no success. Right now, I'm in the middle of the 6th world, and I fugre I might as well do it now. Help!!!!

SlydeSlick said:
...how to find the doggone pit?! I mean, I've searched the whole 3rd floor with no success. Right now, I'm in the middle of the 6th world, and I fugre I might as well do it now. Help!!!!
You have to go on the "outskirts" of town to find the first set of trials.

How do you beat FrackTail in the end. Made it to the Boss fight and died. I bought as many Firebursts and Shakes as possible and took them over to Frau's Dinner in Flopside to get the meal blocks that are 50 HP in the Flipside pit. That was helpful but I used them all by the end. Is that FrackTail fight different than the previous fight in 1-4??

Any suggestions??

It was all the same, but the only difference I saw was the guys you can throw at his "antenna" seem to give more damage, -10 hp when they throw things at you or you bump into them.

italianqt said:
It was all the same, but the only difference I saw was the guys you can throw at his "antenna" seem to give more damage, -10 hp when they throw things at you or you bump into them.
Weird, everytime I tried to jump on his back as before in 3-D, I got 10HP damage. :mad2:

italianqt said:

i actually used luigi to jump over there, and then just kept jumping on the weak spot over and over again. it was over in like 2 turns.

im onlt on level 5 and i wanna beat this. i have 2 questions
whats the best best way to make money, and how much stuff do i need?

italianqt said:
I didn't even have Luigi when I beat the pit the first time, but I'll use him when I go in the second time! Thanks.

Nah, luigi is useless

Back