Pit of 100 Trials

people on this forum are saying they quit to sleep
WTF?
i just paused the game and slept and beat it the next day
also i got to level 84 in an hour its not very
flopside mightbe, but flipside isnt

In the mid-90th level of the Flopside pit, how did you guys beat that damn little golden singing flower? That thing takes a lot of damage!

To kill that flower I would use bowser to burn it, then when it went to the 3D zone I'd switch to mario to follow it, grab the flower and take it back to 2D, throw it away from me, then switch to bowser to flame it again. It sounds like a lot of work maybe but bowser takes off a lot of damage, and I found it hard trying to hit it in the 3D zone. I did jump on it a few times though in the 3D zone when I was getting frustrated lol

I made it far, I think room 86 or so then i died. It's great place to lvl up though. I went in at 6 and, if I would have survived I wulda came out at 9 or 10.

were guys talking about the room with all the dayzes? God I hate that room.

I just beat it and its cracktail or something and its like the harder version of the level 1 boss.

can i beat the flipside pit before i even get luigi? I'm level 6, is there a room in the pit that i can't get through without luigi or something i dont have yet?

in order to beat the end boss easily. and FLIPSIDE is the one with 1 boss. FLOPSIDE is the one you need to do twice. you need to beat FLIPSIDE BEFORE YOU GO TO FLOPSIDE:scared:

I made it to the 20th pit room in flipside then exited as I need to go back and get some healing items for the long haul..

what would be the reccommended amount of HP to have before you try the pit of 100 on FLIPSIDE? also, which pixls would be reccomended for this?

Back