Planet-Wii

curtlfc

Banned
Sep 18, 2007
Hi Everyone i have just set up a Nintendo wii website it has forums, reviews, mini-reviews and lots more. you can even write your own reviews that get featured on the reviews page on the website. and we are in need of staff so if you want the job reply in this forum or go to www.freewebs.com/planet-wii and say you want to be a mod in there.

Thanks

Planet-Wii

Too bad your not allowed to advertise.

Too bad you got a free website.

Too bad it doesnt even look good. The colors dont add up, you didnt even remove the white blocks around your review images. etc. etc.

cyberzomby said:
Too bad your not allowed to advertise.

Too bad you got a free website.

Too bad it doesnt even look good. The colors dont add up, you didnt even remove the white blocks around your review images. etc. etc.
Damn Bro! At least he's trying, where's your website at?

This website looks like it's been developed 1994 or something.

Read more on how to building an instant website here.

Keep up the effort.

Last edited:
Ehh..spell check might be a good idea before publishing...just a tip.

Dzapper said:
Damn Bro! At least he's trying, where's your website at?
www.janhoos.nl Try that in like 6 months and you will see what I can do now. This template is like 6 months old so....

And as I stated a while back ago Im thinkin of doing a wii community. However I am situated in Europe. Europe has the most suckiest release dates ( next to australia ) so by the time I can review a game theres tons of us reviews that us europeans saw. So Im not doing a wii website. Theres no point.

Also: Im following an education that had websites ( improving them, building them etc etc ) as the subject in the first year so I think I'm allowed to "help" him out by saying the things I say. At least I'm not the one saying: Freewebs sucks. Im helping out by giving idea's on how to improve the look of it all.

i agree the site sucks, ever hear of photoshop or illustrator? Besides some of the buttons don't work and their are numerous typos. Oh and no one is in the forum.

Yea. You can think: Oh hey its great to set up a wii community but first think if theres people waitin for it. Theres tons of wii community's already out there. Theres some that can do exclusive reviews. So whats the added bonus you have to offer.

I'm bummed out that I didnt think or had the knowledge to create a community when the wii was anounced. But now the market is filled up. Everyone already has a there websites they go to for news and stuff

i agree and really it's either wiiloaded or wiichat, this guy will make* some quick cash from the google ads but he'll be gone within a year after smashbros comes out.

Back