plastic things

teh frog

rep me if u like vitamins
Oct 12, 2006
In the wii.
Wii Online Code
0803-2242-9556-7115
in my wii box, i found 2 un opened things. so i took them out and they were both plastic and see through. (no pics sorry.) one was small and rectangular and the other one was bin (about 4 inches wide) and was a circle. i read all the manuels and couldnt find nething about it. what the hell is it and what is it for? (the small rectangular one is about 2 inches wide and one inch tall, with foam tape on the botom) can nu guys help?

The rectangle one sounds like the sensor bar stand and the cirular one sounds like the holder for the wii. It's like an extra stand for the wii.

the one with foam on the bottem is the stand for sensor bar if you unpeel the tape it should be sticky
and the round thing thats 4in should the base for the stand
look on the bottem of stand it should have 4 prongs and it slides in

My Wii only came with the extra Wii stand. :( I never found the sensor bar stand, and I need it, my TV has a hump in the front. =P

thnx guys i did what u said and now it looks........good? lol.

Lol the sensor bar holder does come in handy sometimes. Depending on the setup also is makes a lot of difference

yea if your TV is setting in a place where something would block the sensor bar less you use the stand, it's helpful there.

first born unicorn

Last edited by a moderator:
You can just use little pieces of clay for the sensor bar stand lol...'Swhat I did. My mother threw out the box (Once worth $500 on eBay) with some manuals and the two pieces inside of it...I'm still mad. >:|.

Despite your best efforts, those pieces are mentioned in the manual. Also detailed in many a post here, where you could easily use the search bar to find.

Back