play.com and north america

WillC2105

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2007
SC, United States
Wii Online Code
0945-5092-8073-0906
I live in the states, but if i ordered from there i could get strikers...

Is there a difference between the one in europe now and the one that will release here?

I dont see any reason why everyone doesnt just order early release games from other countries online. I think I'm missing something obvious. Someone fill me in?

Wii is region sensitive, your British game wont work on an American wii

does anyone know this for real? has anyone here tried playing a game from a different region then the one you live in on your wii?..or does everyone just say "oh it must be true"

Eddienoteddy said:
does anyone know this for real? has anyone here tried playing a game from a different region then the one you live in on your wii?..or does everyone just say "oh it must be true"

Nope its true tried and tested by me, the only things that work are the remotes and stuff.
If you have a drive chip thats compatible with import games it should work, but your going to pay allot to get this game u might as well wait.

Trust us, Europeans envy Americans alot more (well we should) most games are Released in Japan first then American and us usually last. The reason this game came out in Europe first is because football or 'Soccer' is most popular in Europe.

Back