Play.com spring sale

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
I'm not advertising im just amazed at some of the offers on play.com, the spring sale is on. The most noticable to me is the pc games, S.T.A.L.K.E.R which only got released not so long ago is about £18, Prey is £5 and i think unreal 3 is going to be £18. I've shopped at play.com for a long time and if i was you i'd keep an eye out because there is always deals on, prices quite cheap and its free delivary and the delivary normally only takes 2-4 days.

thoughts?

Link to the site

I've seen they have also got far cry for the Wii for £15

Play are all ways cheap

£500 in the bank

Me thinks its time for a spending spree

I don't see why people are always so concerned with advertising. Do you work for them? are they paying you to post this? the don't worry, you're probably not advertising.

You're simply sharing some vital information, so we can get out game on for less cash. And trust me, I'm a poor college student so I'm always up for some good deals :thumbsup:

Thats a bizzare rant
Nobody has said that yet

I love play.com

Always shop there and their always reliable.

I been keeping an eye on the sales but haven't got anything yet...emphasis on the yet folks :thumbsup:

tank said:
I don't see why people are always so concerned with advertising. Do you work for them? are they paying you to post this? the don't worry, you're probably not advertising.

Poeple like to help other people.

Retman said:
Poeple like to help other people.

Yes....I know.

The point I'm trying to make is that I've seen it before that someone comes on here and shares a website with everyone else. People come out and yell at them for advertising.

Some great offers are still on i think.

They are releasing some games cheap aswell i beleive!

Happy said:
I've seen they have also got far cry for the Wii for £15

=O i bought that off play.com =D... it's well good =D

Play.com rock!!!

Free UK Delivery!!! =D

Dean

Currently listening to:
Panic! At the Disc - Build God, Then We'll Talk

Back