Play.com

samt1

WiiChat Member
Sep 14, 2006
Cambridgeshire, UK
Wii Online Code
3808-6033-3392-6834
My pre order is being shipped today from Play, well done Play, never lost faith in ya!! (ok well maybe a few times!!) No movement on the remote or Nunchuck yet so I hope I get them at the same time!!!

I've lost faith in them. Though, I never had any faith anyway as I only signed up with them to get the Wii, just for them to email me 2 months later to say I can't get it, which they could of told me earlier so it was easier to preorder again somewhere else :/ Aww well, I preordered with a local Woolworths, and should get a phone call tomorrow confirming/denying my getting my Wii on launch, we'll just have to see

I spoke to Play yesterday and from what they said the reason they only emailed people about a month ago is due to the fact that's when they found out how many units they were getting, they are getting 300 in but recieved 7000 orders!! So can't tell people if they have one or not until they knew how many they were getting.

i buy loads of things from play but had to go with argos for wii and hmv for zelda and extra controller as they sent me same email... Unfortunately the controller is now also going to be delayed with no word on zelda. And argos dont seem to have any sort of 'account' page so i cant check to see whats going on with my actual wii...Though they did originally say i would get it on launch.

chessaholic said:
i buy loads of things from play but had to go with argos for wii and hmv for zelda and extra controller as they sent me same email... Unfortunately the controller is now also going to be delayed with no word on zelda. And argos dont seem to have any sort of 'account' page so i cant check to see whats going on with my actual wii...Though they did originally say i would get it on launch.

So you got an email specifically regarding the remotes etc?? cos I have them on order as well but they haven't started processing so am wondering if I order them in time cos I ordered them a few days after the console??

Back