Play gamecube version on wii??

Strictly_Butta

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2007
Point Pleasant
Wii Online Code
3424-5212-1942-8224
I literally just took my wii out of the box (yikes...read that sentence again!) :ihih: and I'm curious if anyone has played the GC version of the game on the wii (with the gamecube controller obviously)?? Also...any opinions as to wii version vs. cube version??

well ive never played the gamecube version nor have i seem the gamecube box or disk of one but im fairly confidient that the wii's controls make it a more enjoyable experience. i loved the new controls and would hate to not have the 'point and shoot' features with the bow!

played both(pawn3d you again d`hoff :smilewinkgrin: ) and the wii version is much superrior

also never shorten my name - for i am D'Hoffryn, Lord of Arashmahaar!

Definately play the wii version... but I jus wanna know... why would you buy a Wii then get TP for the GC?

Well i pre-ordered TP for the cube, but played the wii at a friends house and made it a mission to get one...i know for a fact i'll get wii version of TP, i'm a zelda addict, but i guess i was just wondering if i should even bother playing the other version on the wii (cube is now in my attic)..

Back