play halo with wii-mote

joshhunt07

WiiChat Member
Feb 23, 2007
i was just thinking that if they already made half-life 2 work with the wii-mote why dont they just make the controls exactly the same for halo and the wii-mote would already know everything so it would pick it up

Half-Life 2 doesn't work with the pointer, it works with accelerometers, and that was done from some hackers. It's impossible to see Halo on wii, because the rights are from microsoft.

i think u misunderstood me, they can play half-life 2 with the wii-mote on their computers.....so they could just configure the controls 4 halo and they you cud play it....

joshhunt07 said:
i think u misunderstood me, they can play half-life 2 with the wii-mote on their computers.....so they could just configure the controls 4 halo and they you cud play it....

This is the only part of your posts in this thread that makes any sense.

well i am srry if this is not clear 2 you but im pretty sure when half-life was mentioned every1 wud have picked it up

ok! remember back some time ago some hacker made use of wii-mote for
half-life 2. well he is saying why can't some hacker do the samething for halo. my answer they can do it but i don't think we will see it until halo 3 comes out for comp...

i understand what he is saying

He means that people are playing Half Live on their comp via bluetooth and wiimote. And that they should be able to do this with halo 2

spicka said:
i understand what he is saying

He means that people are playing Half Live on their comp via bluetooth and wiimote. And that they should be able to do this with halo 2

yes! you seem to understand, so do you think there is any way 2 do that because im pretty sure its possilbe, but i have no idea how 2 do it

i also dont have a wii yet either lol....its gonna be here on tuesday....so once i get it im going 2 steal half-life 2 from my friend and try it out and then c if i can make the half-life 2 controls 4 half-life....thats if its simple...if not i wud need help and i think it wud be awesome and we shud start that project...and 4 the person who mentioned halo 3, y not start now and get a head start so we can do it the second halo 3 is released

???

how is it that every1 else it getting it and u dont

for the last time im going 2 explain 4 ppl who cannot grasp this incredibly simple topic

a while back someone figured out a way 2 use your wii remote on your computer

you could use it to control your mouse

still with me??

then they figured out a way so you could play half-life 2 with the wii-mote... u could shoot, run jump, reload, everything you could do on the keyboard was made possible to do on the wii-mote

so wat i am saying is that if they did it was half-life 2, y not do the same with halo!

understand, you ignorant member?

joshhunt07 said:
how is it that every1 else it getting it and u dont

for the last time im going 2 explain 4 ppl who cannot grasp this incredibly simple topic

a while back someone figured out a way 2 use your wii remote on your computer

you could use it to control your mouse

still with me??

then they figured out a way so you could play half-life 2 with the wii-mote... u could shoot, run jump, reload, everything you could do on the keyboard was made possible to do on the wii-mote

so wat i am saying is that if they did it was half-life 2, y not do the same with halo!

understand, you ignorant member?

haha. i knew what you were trying to say, i was just commenting on your terrible grammar.

With Half Life 2, AFAIK, it didn't have actual POINTING. You tilted the controller (hence, ACCELEROMETERS).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerometer

You wouldn't just be pointing and clicking. Also, you have incredibly poor sentence structure, spelling, and grammar. Seriously, take the time to learn how the hell to write things, and how to do so with a keyboard.

I know how to type properly but since this is an internet forum I would have expected everyone to understand such slang that I was using. Also, it is much faster and I do no have as much free time as others may have so I wanted to get what I needed as quickly as possible so I could continue working

Thanks for explaining it to me though

Back