Play online with others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legbuh

WiiChat Member
Apr 11, 2007
Still searching for a Wii and playing my buddies whenever he invites us over for "bowling league" night.. lol.. but a question.

Does the Wii have the ability to play other players online over the net, or will it ever? Lets 4 guys all have Wiis and on the net. If they all wanted to play a game (say bowling) from their own house on their own machine, is that possible?

If not, it sure seems like it would be the next logical update for it. "Wii Live?"

legbuh said:
Still searching for a Wii and playing my buddies whenever he invites us over for "bowling league" night.. lol.. but a question.

Does the Wii have the ability to play other players online over the net, or will it ever? Lets 4 guys all have Wiis and on the net. If they all wanted to play a game (say bowling) from their own house on their own machine, is that possible?

If not, it sure seems like it would be the next logical update for it. "Wii Live?"

What you are saying is no possible since Wii sports isn't online, it could be possible with a new online-bowling game which hasn't been said to come out

Just to let you know: The wii will first be online in Europe with Mario strikers, then most likely online in USA with Pokemon or Mario stikers, The wii is already online in Japan with Pokemon.

Seriously, use the search next time before you start a pointless thread, this question is EVERYWHERE....

Calm down Tails McCloud~, he only just joined Wii Chat.

Sorry to upset you dude! :)

Maybe these questions should be in the FAQ. Thanks for the answer, though, Retman.

I wasnt upset, just tired of re-posting the same thing over and over again...
The search is your friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back