Playable Wii's Before Launch?

LolygagerX

Wii Are Comeing
Sep 19, 2006
In a House
Iv heard some rumors that Gamestop or Bestbuy is going to have playable Wii's like a week before they come out.. The Xbox 360 was playable in Bestbuy before it came out.. I hope Thease rumors are true XD

Of course it is. It's been comfirmed that gamestop will have Wii's before launch, and they will be the only ones.

DAMN!!!!!! We don't have a Gamestop...only an EB Games..oh well maybe they will still have it...its canada..the country of HOPE!!!

Demon Slayer said:
DAMN!!!!!! We don't have a Gamestop...only an EB Games..oh well maybe they will still have it...its canada..the country of HOPE!!!

Well, I think they are officaily the same company now... My Wii preorder has gamestop and ebgames writen all over the back of it.

I could kiss you for telling me that...but i will most seriously not...not my style...HELL YEAH!!

Demon Slayer said:
I could kiss you for telling me that...but i will most seriously not...not my style...HELL YEAH!!

... good.... xD

LolygagerX said:
Sweet ima hog it when i get my hands on it in gamestop XD

I'm going to get arrested for going Karate all over the guy who is playing the Wii, so I can. :D

Jenova said:
I'm going to get arrested for going Karate all over the guy who is playing the Wii, so I can. :D
i should go where you live and we will team up and do karate togetter and this is my plan alright...ok as the cops come...ill hold them off...and you play the nintendo wii..then we will switch right...ok then ill go and fight of the cops again and you make a run for it..then come bail me out of jail...got the plan?!? lol

and when you get bailed i show this plan to your trial :lol:
oh yeah the uk doesnt really do before date plays man the uk sucks jk but after watching borat i think that us sucks jk

here is what i would say in court... I Should have the right to play the wii when ever i want!!!...Down with Microsoft...God Told me to kick everyones ass to play the nintendo Wii!!!
In case you did not realize..i am doing the same thing as Saddam is doing in his trial..lol...
Oh And i Would also Say...Plz Don't hurt me im a helpless defenseless Canadien....plz...we can't afford actual Military Weapons...all we have is water guns...

Yes i know im insulting are countrys army..but they suck lol

i have a list of stores that will have them !

i have one in my area ...i think this or next wensday.

ill find out and scanned it

smittywii3.jpg

smittywii5.jpg

He seems to be wielding a magic white stick of some sort

Back