Played the PS3

wiiman07 said:
ummm...gameplay buddy.....aka...controllers... yes they have similar developers but i dont think they both have wiimotes...wait let me check........ummmmmm

nope only wii. yea... try again.

So according to your retarded argument... it's the controller that makes the gameplay fun? So all the games you've played up until the Wii have sucked because they used a standard controller? Sounds like an argument a kindergardener would make.

ABC said:
So according to your retarded argument... it's the controller that makes the gameplay fun? So all the games you've played up until the Wii have sucked because they used a standard controller? Sounds like an argument a kindergardener would make.

umm have been using the 2 handed controllers since the dawn of gaming yes...something new is nice. after your graphics wear in....there you are again with a 600 dollar playstation1

Abc, here is the problem. games today lack originallity (much like your username). granted that 3-4 years ago Nintendo, bungie, actvision, SCEA, and many more were making some very great games. times have changed though if you read my qoute up above.

Iwata- " we have reached a point in time where video games cannot be sold on horsepower alone"

ABC you cant argue with a kid, im guessing he isnt that old. Im open to all opinions when people tell me things, im not close minded. However, i know i dont have a hd tv i have alot of bills, i have alot of money tied up in other things, so im guessing wii will be jus fine for my gaming habits.

yah man looks insane! i'd rather have a PS3 over a Wii. but its just so expensive! and your screwed if you don't have access to a HD (but i do! hehe)

The Wii is a good consol because you won't misout if you don't have HD and its cheaper and more hands on ya know? i might get a PS3 someday but not in the near future when its at 600.

urine72 said:
The video game industry was heading for a brick wall. Nintendo took a turn to avoid the wall while sony and mircrosft are still going toward it at full speed. My biggest thing is all this talk about graphics, while i would have prefered a little better graphics for the wii, its not a sellling point to me. thats not what the wii is all about.

Other then greatly improved graphics what will your average ps3 title offer that it could not on be ofered on the ps2?

The answear is nothing. as soon as those graphics become second nature you have nothing but an overpriced ps2. But you want to make a true next gen console you need to change the way the game is played. and that is exactly what nintendo is doing

Iwata- " we have reached a point in time where video games cannot be sold on horsepower alone"

If I'm not mistaken his name is ABC because that is where he works.

So a standard controller and amazing grphics and inovative gameplay won't sell games? Is that why Gears of War and the Halo series are selling amazing? Developers are making gameplay just as inovative as the new graphics. Sorry to brake it to you but the Wii using composite cables is old news... HD is the way of the future and untilyou experience games in that manor, you shouldn't talk. And not having a toslink digital in for Surround sound!?!? Give me a brake man. I am going to buy a Wii and firgg'n love it. But I am also going to be pissed about it's shorcomings.

paintba||er said:
If I'm not mistaken his name is ABC because that is where he works.

And yes it is. But I am predominantly at Fox News now... but that doesn't have the same ring to it. :lol:

HD really does make a huge difference. It is so clear. I personally am more excited to get a wii than a ps3. But everytime I see a ps3 and its HD graphics I get more excited about getting one. Granted I will not be getting one until sometime early next year, and I am getting the wii this sunday (yay!). But both take gaming in opposite directions, and I believe both are going to be very fun consoles.

Playstations 3 will be fun... but what happens when the Playstation 6 is out and there is Call of Duty 9 with its amazing graphics... that can't be improved anymore.

Oh wait, they'll just copy Nintendo again, huh?

nintendo said that only 2% of households have hdtvs. when you are trying to make a system that is ment for eveybody from baby to grandma you have to make sure that everyone can get the same expierence no matter what tv they have, that shy sony said that the ps3 is for harcore gamers...those are the people with the hdtvs.

paintba||er said:
Ya but they probably count poor people that live in little shacks in Africa and don't even have electricity to power a TV.

:lol: :lol: Dunno why but that **** made me laugh.

Back