Playing Japanese Gamecube Games on my US Wii

well when i want to play jap game cube games on my game cube i use somthing called freeloder its a disk that lets u play games from other countries. that might work on the wii.

u can .. buy that 'free loader' it will work ..
i dont use free loader .. cuz i have a switch on the back of my gc .. i can switch it to jap. mode to play japanese games ... and dont ask me how did i get this switch cuz i just gave my gc to my friend and he did that to my gc!

.:J.D.F:. said:
i dont use free loader .. cuz i have a switch on the back of my gc .. i can switch it to jap. mode to play japanese games ... and dont ask me how did i get this switch cuz i just gave my gc to my friend and he did that to my gc!
wow:thumbsup:

How did your friend do it? Prove it cuz I wanna see some pics of your GC.

Man I wish I had alll this knowledge of modding and such but really I could care less

i have a switch on the back of my gc .. i can switch it to jap. mode to play japanese games ... and dont ask me how did i get this switch cuz i just gave my gc to my friend and he did that to my gc!

He just put a switch to turn your mod chip on and off. I've got the same thing on my PS2...

Sonic 111111111 said:
well when i want to play jap game cube games on my game cube i use somthing called freeloder its a disk that lets u play games from other countries. that might work on the wii.

Get this, its prefectly legal and ligit. Also shows your fandom unless your some american ebay kid trying to get rips of japanese sellers. :mad5:

bugmenot said:
He just put a switch to turn your mod chip on and off. I've got the same thing on my PS2...

actually i don't know cuz i'm not an expert , but what u r saying might be true :yesnod:

Back