Playing music off SD Card

937dytboi

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
Wii Online Code
0496-9037-0480-5253
Ok i use the 1 gig card out of my phone and i insert the card in the wii. I know when u want to play the music u have to press start when the game starts then go into the game configurations to play the music. Ive had no luck in doing this maybe its the games im trying to play music on or what.

The pictures work fine on the wii they all show up but ive tried to play my own music off the card with the wii sports and call of duty 3 and i seem to not be able to find the configurations on either game to play my own music while playing the game.

Any help will be helpful, thanks ahead of time

ahh that blows and thats the only video illustration ive seen them use the music off the SD card, figures thought it was all the games

937dytboi said:
ahh that blows and thats the only video illustration ive seen them use the music off the SD card, figures thought it was all the games
Nah... it does kinda suck, but I don't really mind. I don't really see me using a SD card for music anyways.

I am just so spoiled with the 360. You can play your own music at any time in any game... You'll still hear the games sound FX but the games music will just stop. It's so amazing.

yeah i have a 360 also, its dope.. u can also listen to music while your changing game, or just any type of loading screen its great.

ABC said:
I am just so spoiled with the 360. You can play your own music at any time in any game... You'll still hear the games sound FX but the games music will just stop. It's so amazing.

Almost like having a computer or cd player playing music right next to you while you are on your wii.

that makes no since, on your "top of the range" PC, can you chat with friends, video chat, dl full length movies and tv shows, play games against ohter people, make it cost less than around $600?

on my pc, i can do most of the above. but even with regard to the stuff i cant do on it... it does everything i wanna do on it + more. i dont purchase equipment to do the stuff i dont wanna do!

I can buy all three next-gen systems (which I am almost done doing) for LESS than most of the nerdy ass gamers spend on a gaming PC, and they STILL won't have motion sensing or a Blu-Ray player... The End.

ABC said:
I can buy all three next-gen systems (which I am almost done doing) for LESS than most of the nerdy ass gamers spend on a gaming PC, and they STILL won't have motion sensing or a Blu-Ray player... The End.

Yeh, i totaly agree, and i wasn't intending to start an argument. If you wanna 360 then go for it, all i meant was, I wont. i'll stick with my PC and i'm buying a Wii on the 8th.

Back