playing people online "how too"

wii80y

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2008
Hi an anyone tell me how to play online "what do i have to do" I have set up the wireless connection no problem, I just need to know how to play my buddy's online.

can you help?

Wii80y

you can go to random matches, or you can exchange friend codes with them to play with them directly. if your playing an EA nation game such as medal of honor, you dont deal with frend codes, you just add the persons username.

how many online multiplayer games are there for the wii please? so fAR ONLY BEEN TOLD 2 is this true im starting to think shall i put a hammer through it lol please could somebody help?

Friend codes are a pain... but unfortunately, that's how most of the Wii games are set-up.

I like the EA Nation setup

how do you find your online code?.....im all hooked up to the internet but don't have anyone in my parade......i think I read somewhere that you need a code....i just don't know where to put it

Jason Chow said:
how do you find your online code?.....im all hooked up to the internet but don't have anyone in my parade......i think I read somewhere that you need a code....i just don't know where to put it

It's all covered in the manual.

Back