playing ROMs

falkon

WiiChat Member
Aug 26, 2006
How are people going to be able to play NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, and TurboGrafx ROMs with the Nintendo Wii remote?

Not only will extra controllers be released (Classic Controller, Racing Wheel), but if you turn the Wii-Mote on its side...viola! A brand spankin' new NES controller.

There are also supposed to be classic controllers(they plug into the Wii-mote so are actually wireless) that are exact copies of the old controllers, then of course the generic classic controller will work for them all also.

ghghgh14702 said:
There are also supposed to be classic controllers(they plug into the Wii-mote so are actually wireless) that are exact copies of the old controllers, then of course the generic classic controller will work for them all also.

not exact copies, pretty different, i just hope it does have a clip for the wiimote to go in, i aitn playing wtih a remote dangling from the controller!

didn't understand the first statement or the second one? second shows what type of classic controller I am talking about.

Back