Playstation 4 (2012)

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Playstation 4 has been stated for a release in 2012, and may not come with tangible discs sold seperatly. Yes, Sony is going to make a new Home Console similar to its already available PSPgo®. You'll have to Download all your PS4 Games via internet.The PS4 has not been specified of release or price, and was not stated to have a BD Drive for Backwards compatibility. My opinion, they won't to cheapen the console.

Last edited:
Who stated that? Why would they chose to make another crap system, dosen't it just lose sony money when no one buys there garbage.

They're loosing money on all of their items. PS3 was way too much, not all retailers sold the PS3 at a $799.99 price, but at $499.99 at loss to Sony (Not Retailer). PSP was fairly successful, but UMBs started to fail. So they're trying to stay in the PSP Market with PSPgo®. So what choice do they have if they choose to stay in the Market? They maybe feeling the squeeze because the Slim is still not selling enough to make a reasonable profit.

A download only console will fail.(PSP go has)
People like me prefer to hold the games they buy and there is a lot of people like me.
Rumours of new consoles always start after a new console is out.

Who stated that? Why would they chose to make another crap system, dosen't it just lose sony money when no one buys there garbage.

We all know its crap, but to others it may seem exciting knowing they may make yet another COD game.

@DaisyJ27,
???

@Everyone,
They do have almost a year to think about what they're doing. Not adding a BD Drive may piss PS3 consumers off only because the powerful system wasn't even made backwards compatible with PS2 Games already.

A lack of Blu ray/new type of drive will probably piss off a lot of people that jumped on the Bluray bandwagon.

Yet to be arsed about it as I still have a lot of DVDs (even videos)

Back