PlayStation 9

well if you do take PS9 in a local spot and dont end up going on a druged up killing spree on innocent victims, then the other option would be just standing/collapsing there, and being mugged or waking up later in a hospital cuz they thought you were having a seizure or something

or if you do PS9 at home and yer "passed out" on yer couch or sumthing and yer friends come over cuz they heard ya got a PS9 and see you there...... youll get teabaged

so in conclusion, the best way to enjoy a PS9 would be by confining yourself in a locked room and straped down to a gurney(sp?) the sony fanboys would love the interactivety!

Umm, Sony needs to worry about Playstation 3 right now before they get too excited. I'm going to freeze myself to see if PS9 will exist. Later ppl! :zzz:

Ronald said:
I remember i was like 10 years old (6 yrs ago) and the ps2 was just going to be released and i saw this commercial, my brother who was 14 (20 now) and his friend both wouldn't believe what i was talking about, i kept asking them about wahts ps9 and they thought i was an idiot. This is the first time ive seen that commercial since that day... kinda a co-incidence, i still remember that so vividly...

I love when stuff like that happens :)

I think Ghost in the Shell shows you it's not practical to put anything inorganic in the human mind. Despite the fact the cartoon tries to make this impractical future work. Congrats for effort (for GITS).

Haz said:
If Sony can't think of a new name for their consoles I swear someone needs to be fired. There is only so long you can use market products in this way before consumers get sick of the name. Don't get my wrong, the name Sony is fine, but it's the playstaiton part that really bugs me.

actually, keeping the name might be the reason why they are selling. if you really think about it, the name is pretty damn catchy!

psOne
ps2
ps3 and so on.

not only that, but they might be keeping it for "prestigous(sp?)" reasons. It's like naming your son, jr or the 2nd, etc.

Personally, i believe psOne and ps2 were REALLY good systems, i haven't tried the ps3 nor do i wanna be bias towards it's system capabilities(however i do believe it's freaking stupidly overpriced). But what sony is saying is "this system has prestige, buy it since you liked the one before!" which is pretty damn true, i liked the ps2, i'm not a console fan but more of a PC fan, so in my mind as a ps2 fan, i would want to buy the ps3.

anyway, by keeping the name, the playstation 3 is saving sony...

... saving sony by not losing TOO Much money that is.

They way the ps3 launch went I would love to be alive when (or if) the ps9 launch goes. and for that matter ps27. although you are right, and if you think playstation is annoying now, imagine how annoying it would be if the 27th console was call the ps. nintendo changed the name from Nintendo Entertainment System after two consoles and they're doing great. You'd think sony would realize that a more unique and different name would likely sell better. another point about the name, wii is easy to pronounce no matter what laguage you speak. Have you ever heard someone fluent in another laguage say playstation.

Ziorjen said:
Final Fantasy CXIII

^_^
Ziorjen said:
oops

CXXIII
just got done buying one, you should too! ;)

finalfantasyviiisy7.png

Back