Playstation Network

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Everyone by now should know what happened to PSN. Sony or SCEA was hacked and millions may have had their credit card information stolen. However, PSN shutdown in April 20th, its now May 17th. How many of you are Enjoying, or ignoring, or Enduring, or is Suffering from the painful shut down of PSN?

Last edited:
Yep supposed to be up.

Have read something about it getting hacked again and that theres a password exploit
Not any big news thought

Gee im glad I don't do Online gaming

Yep supposed to be up.

Have read something about it getting hacked again and that theres a password exploit
Not any big news thought

There was some issue regarding signing into your PSN account on websites, but that doesn't impact using PSN on the actual console.

Yepp im back on psn ^___^
thats why i haven't really been active lol

Tho all the folks i like to game with like the usual party is from across the ocean so yepp they haven't got psn up YET T_T which makes it boring for me

Last edited:
I haven't got on PSN yet still says "undergoing maintenance"

PSN is said to come back on Tuesday (5/24/11). Let's see if it happens and how long it lasts.

Playstation Network, or PSN, is free to play your games online, however, you get exclusive benifits from Sony if sign onto PSN Plus ($$$). Playstation Store also sells full PS3, PSP, PS1 games (PS3 can DL PSP Games, but requires an actual PSP to play the game; PS1 games can play on both PS3/PSP). PS Store also allows to purchuse Movies to rent or to own (Standard Definition/High Definiton Also Available).

Game purchuses can be kept forever and can be downloaded an unlimited amount of times, not Movies.

Last edited:
Back