Playstation Portable... Phone?

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
A PSP Manufacturer has stated a new PSP hand held Phone may release to go up against Nintendo 3DS, also said to be released in Spring 2011. The PSPP will also be inegrated with the raved 3D technology, also without the need of 3D Glasses, and will support 3D Games/3D Movies bought via PSN Download only. The system, right now, is codename "Zues".

This seems like sony. They made PSP to have their Games be made portable to compete with Nintendo's Portable, while being able to play music like an iPod. Now that Nintendo will be launching 3D Games, and Apple has made iPhone along with Microsoft who has now made a Window's Phone, its no suprise Sony will try compete with everyone they're against.

Last edited:
they shouldn't try to compete ,they should go in a new direction. So many people want the Nintendo 3ds for old school games remade & new tittle for old school characters "kid icarus" sony doesn't have any iconic characters "that i know of" & i think thats a huge problem for sales.

I don't know about you or everyone else, but I'm a bit pissed off with Nintendo making old school Games. If you're going to do that, you'll have to make New Gen s*** as well to stay in the f***ing market because Nintendo has lost my connection along with so many others.

Back