Playstation Vita Slim

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Every time I go over to the Playstation Vita, part of the Playstation blog site, I see people with these ideas of already wanting a slim version. Why can't you just let the system that hasn't gone through a complete year to sell before you consider trying to force a company to make something that is utterly useless to spend more of the companies profit to patent a new slimmer machine. Right now, the games have almost ceased, LittleBigPlanet is now just about to slowly pour in if it hasn't already.

A lot of you currently cannot afford the Vita, regardless if you can get the money or not. What do you think about the craze of wanting a slimmer Playstation Vita just because the same company has been doing it for a while now.

3DS XL, Vita Slim... It's all the bloody same: a cache in on all the wealthier imbeciles who prefer t' buy the newest thing solely for the fun of wasting money on the newest toy. It's an idiotic business practice that gets it's profits from idiots. ... Or people with plenty'a money t' waste. Those qualities do tend to go hand in hand quite often though. :lol:

Time spent for moronic R&D of this sort is better spent on somethin' else that actually matters to the sensible, average gamer. 'Specially if the first thing they're thinkin' 'bout after the release of the product, is what to ****in' replace it with less than a year from then.

The vita is in the same boat as the Neo Geo pocket
It has potential, but it wont be realised as the competition is to popular

Not only has two people posted on a Playstation Vita Slim, but one has suggested a Playstation Vita XL just because Nintendo made a Nintendo 3DS XL. I just find all this akward that people just cannot be satisfied with one. That is why I sold my Nintendo 3DS, because they wanted to put the improvements on the XL only, but f*** those that have the older model; we think it's harrrrrrrd to make a new longer lasting battery.

Back