Please bring DS and 3DS games to the Wii U

They put GBA games on the 'cube, so I doubt the difficulty and time spent on makin' DS games Wii U compatible would outweigh the profits. 'Specially since they can pull extra VC profits on DS games no longer in production.

As for 3DS games, that's a whole other deal.

Portable games wouldn't feel the same if they weren't portable anymore.

Console games are the exact opposite.

Ain't no truth t' that at all. The only thing that'd change is the fact ya don't have portable convenience.

A different controller does little t' change the game, so long as you've the same buttons. Usin' the Gamepad as the touch screen would perfectly emulate a DS game, although the quality of images seen on the Gamepad's screen might be questionable due to size scaling... I think that's the only real issue Ninty would have with puttin' (3)DS games on the VC/allowin' you to play ones ya already own on the big screen. Porting games requires a complete programming overhaul as is, but actually changing textures 'n images is a bunch'a extra work.

I still believe it'd be a most profitable venture regardless and sincerely hope Ninty wouldn't hold back on DS VC games just 'cause'a that.

I still believe it'd be a most profitable venture regardless and sincerely hope Ninty wouldn't hold back on DS VC games just 'cause'a that.
Why? I like DS games how they are already; there's no need for them to transfer some to a Wii U.

As for 3DS games, that's a whole other deal.

I don't think 3D would be that hard... THe Wii U's hardware supports 3D (through HDMI, but stereoscopic should also work), but nintendo has stated that they aren't working on making 3D games.

Since I enjoy having my portable gaming I would tend to buy anything available for the 3DS on that platform. However, I can definitely see the appeal of putting the games on the U, especially for people who want the choices or for people who own a U but not a 3DS. Even though I myself would buy 3DS games for my 3DS, I would vote yes to putting the games on U. More choices are always better for the players, as long as they do the ports justice and don't just slap buggy ports on the system. I'm sure there would be a strong enough market for it if they ported the better games over.

I was thinkin' more along the lines of just bein' able to play 3DS games on the big screen as opposed t' buyin' a remade Wii U version. Don't the Vita 'n PS3 do somethin' like that? Yeah, they definitely do, but I forget how it all works...

Not to mention the portables have quite a few unique games, and even exclusive characters (like the woman that Mario is having an affair with)The 3DS is only $130, yes, but I have difficulty justifying that because I already have a $300 Wii U, a tablet, and a smartphone.

And that's why Ninty wouldn't want t' literally put those games on the Wii U: that'l be quite a few less 3DS' sold.

Back