Please help me!!!!! i beg u!!!!!!

rnotredame23

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
stuck in the sky cannon chamber and i cant get out because whenever i try to go up the stairs shad stops me saying "hey, hey! where exactly might u be going, mike" please tell me wut to doooo!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah I think that's what happens. Enjoy the rest of the game, it truly is a great game :ee5k:

Yeah turn into a wolf and Midna can help you warp the cannon. But DO NOT save and turn off the Wii while you are in this room. If you do save then you will be faced with a glitch and will have to restart all over again.

Byuakuya said:
Yeah turn into a wolf and Midna can help you warp the cannon. But DO NOT save and turn off the Wii while you are in this room. If you do save then you will be faced with a glitch and will have to restart all over again.

its probably too late...

Never heard of that glitch. What, does Midna forget what's going on when you turn the power back on?

What happens is when you save and revert back to that part, the guy dissappears but midna says that hes there and you cant transform into a wolf and teleport and if you try to leave he asks you where to you think you're going and you cant leave.

elmo_999 said:
What happens is when you save and revert back to that part, the guy dissappears but midna says that hes there and you cant transform into a wolf and teleport and if you try to leave he asks you where to you think you're going and you cant leave.
Bingo.

Back