Please help me out

Fixroy

WiiChat Member
Mar 12, 2009
iv been at this for ages lol connecting my wii to the internet. I have brought the wii adapter plugged it to the modem and forgotten the pass key (cant even remember having one) Thats a big thanks to anyone that can help :smilewinkgrin:

Wait, you bought the LAN adapter and you physically plugged the cat5 into the modem/router, and its asking you for a passkey?

iv been at this for ages lol connecting my wii to the internet. I have brought the wii adapter plugged it to the modem and forgotten the pass key (cant even remember having one) Thats a big thanks to anyone that can help :smilewinkgrin:

If you're using the LAN adapter, then you shouldn't need any passkey (passkeys are only used for wireless connections).

If you have DSL, then plugging the Wii directly into the modem most likely will not work (unless your modem is a combination modem/router, or the modem is designed to maintain the connection without any connection software running on your computer, which most are not).

Go here for proper set-up of LAN connection and troubleshooting:
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/connectingOnline.jsp?entryId=wdRouter

error code 52022 keeps comming up mwaaa.... :( Whats going wrong?

Thanks Liger_zero9999 Great!!!! I can now get an internet connection but tells me that the WII Shop is not offered lol omg just gets better please please please help thanks, what do i do next??? :?

Thanks Liger_zero9999 Great!!!! I can now get an internet connection but tells me that the WII Shop is not offered lol omg just gets better please please please help thanks, what do i do next??? :?

Try updating your Wii first. Most likely it is missing key updates that are required for the Shop Channel. Update is on page 3 of the settings.

Back